In Gebhard we trust
In reality, not much is changing at Gebhard, because cleanliness has always been our top priority (in addition to the wine and enjoyment).
Let us assure you of one thing in advance: the measures to be followed will not reduce your holiday enjoyment.
All areas - restaurant, lounge and wellness - are open. We have adjusted the cancellation policy. Bookings can be cancelled free of charge up to 14 days before arrival.
Please visit the website welcome.tirol. On this Corona information portal you will find everything you need to know about Covid-19 measures, entry and exit regulations and much more in a clearly summarized manner.
ENTRY TO AUSTRIA
- online-registration before your arrival
- proof of wheter you have been tested, recovered or vaccinated / The vaccination certificate is valid from the 22nd day after the first vaccination.
CORONATESTS ON SITE
All tests are FREE and can, among other things, be carried out directly in the hotel.
- Antigen self-test with digital recording (valid for 24 hours)
- Antigen self-test under supervision in the accommodation facility (valid for 48 hours / test also applies to the journey home)
You can find details on the website welcome.tirol under points 11. – 13.ALL AREAS OF THE HOTEL
- 1 meter safety distance to employees and other guests wherever possible
- Please wear a FFP2-mask in the hotel (you can take off your FFP2-mask at the table)
- Our staff always wear mouth-nose-protection when in contact with guests
- Disinfection of all areas is carried out more often
- Disinfection dispensers in all important areas
- Our staff will show you to your table
- Before entering, please disinfect hands using the dispensers provided for this purpose
- You will find a disinfection dispenser in front of the buffet. Please disinfect your hands each time you go to the buffet.
- You will find disinfection dipensers in the entrance area and other central points.
- High-touch-points are regularly disinfected by our cleaning team (e.g. doorknobs, elevator buttons, reception surfaces, credit card terminals)
- Room cards (key cards) or cable car cards (SUPER. SUMMER. CARD.) are always disinfected after they have been returned
- Frequent ventilation of the rooms
- High-Touch-Points are disinfected daily (door handles, window handles, light switches, remote control, safe, telephone, sink fittings, shower fittings, surfaces).
- In every room you will find a hand disinfectant
- Cleaners usually work in the same rooms / floors every day
- Daily ventilation of the rooms (please also ventilate yourself before you leave the room).
- In our saunas, we ask that you only take a sauna with people who belong to your family or friends. Our saunas are open from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.. You can also use the wellness area outside of these times upon request.
- Please disinfect your hands at the entrance
Subject to possible changes. We will adjust our guidelines and measures if there are appropriate legal requirements.