- Munich - Garmisch - Fernpass - Imst - Landeck - Ried - Fiss - Serfaus / Fiss
- Toll-free via Fernpass and Imst on the main road to Landeck and Serfaus / Fiss
- Motorway Munich - Innsbruck - Landeck - Ried - Serfaus / Fiss
- Ulm - Lindau - Bregenz - Arlberg - Landeck - Ried - Serfaus / Fiss
- Ulm - Kempten - Fernpass - Landeck - Ried - Serfaus / Fiss
- Bolzano - Merano - Reschenpass - Ried - Serfaus / Fiss
Please keep in mind that a toll sticker is obligatory for all Austrian motorways and expressways. Stickers are available at all filling stations.
Select the destination Landeck / Zams.
From there, you can go by bus or taxi to Fiss.
- INN Innsbruck (approx. 100 km)
- FDH Friedrichshafen (approx. 130 km)
- ZRH Zurich (approx. 200 km)
- MUC Munich (approx. 250 km)
For your airport transfer to Fiss, we recommend:
150m away from the ski lifts
Hotel Gebhard is located in the heart of Fiss next to "Seppl's house", which is home to the ‘Fisser museum’ (Fiss museum). Due to the central location of Hotel Gebhard you have a lot options in terms of activities. Discover the charming village or experience great heights. The next cableway is only five walking minutes away. Hotel Gebhard - Fiss has a garage that may be used upon request.
The charming village of Fiss is shaped by its Rhaeto-Romance background and convinces due to its incomparable location in the heart of the Tyrolean Alps. Tyrol’s sun terrace is located high above the Inn Valley between Landeck and Reschenpass in the border triangle of Austria, Switzerland, and Italy. Enjoy the benefits of its favorable geographic location and combine your stay in Fiss- Tirol with a trip to neighboring countries. Fiss combines tradition with a cosmopolitan outlook – be surprised.
Enjoy the unique mountain air and fabulous views of the surrounding mountains. We wish you a pleasant journey.